Simmer's Garden
We are completing the process of moving the old Simmer's Garden to over here. As we complete the process, you may need to update your password with the 'I forgot my password' function.
Thank you for your patience.
~SG Staff

Simmer's Garden

A Simming BBS forum with an inspirational touch catering to The Sims PC games.

PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
cheers We are now on Twitter and Gab! cheers Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page and Gab page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of December: December 18 - Toniad31 and December 28 - Flutterby. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Welcome to Simmer's Garden Christmas Blessings to you!
Christmas Candle
New Year’s Countdown

Be Encouraged Today
Latest topics
» Daily Prayer For December 15, 2017
Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:36 pm by CindaLove

» Sebastarosa
Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:41 pm by Flutterby

» Daily Prayer For December 14, 2017
Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:51 pm by CindaLove

» Daily Prayer For December 13, 2017
Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:47 pm by CindaLove

» Daily Prayer For December 12, 2017
Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:14 pm by CindaLove

» Daily Prayer For December 11, 2017
Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:09 pm by CindaLove

» Isabella Arias
Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:25 pm by CindaLove

» Cinda Simmer Simself
Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:22 pm by CindaLove

» Happy Birthday BBdoll!
Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:27 pm by Broomhilda

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:26 pm
Quick Shortcuts
Simmer’s Garden Staff
Traffic Feed
Affiliates
Donate
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
Pin Us On Pinterest
Follow Us On Gab
The Sims 4 Holiday Pack
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated 2016

Share | 

Daily Prayer For September 20, 2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CindaLove
Administration
Administration

Female

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Daily Prayer For September 20, 2017    Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:29 am

Hello, Friends! Here is the prayer for today…

Dear Lord,

We are told that everything written in your Word is meant to encourage us and give us hope. David in the midst of his grief and discouragement spoke encouragement to himself…he would ask himself, “why am I discouraged, why am I sad…my hope is in God…I will praise Him again, for He is my Savior and God…each night He pours His unfailing love upon me…each night I pray to The One who gives me life”…

The Bible says that you, our God, are in our midst. You are the warrior who saves. You delight in us and rejoice over us with joy filled songs…you quiet our fears with your love…when we read those words in the Bible we can picture a parent sitting beside their child at night singing them to sleep…comforting them and soothing their fears, drying their tears, speaking gentle words of assurance so they can rest peacefully… so their last thoughts as they drift off will be the soothing sounds of a parent who loves and cares for them and is beside them to watch over them…children never know the many nights a parent sits in the dark gazing lovingly at them, just watching them breathe…the nights when they are having fitful sleep and their parent is there rubbing their back and speaking soft words, “it’s okay, I’m here”…we picture the love we have for our children…the love a parent has for their children, and we realize that our love doesn’t begin to compare to the love you have for us…

Lord, may we be moved when we picture you sitting beside us, singing over us and reminding us that all is well…that we are loved…that we are under your watchful eye and that we can go to sleep without fear or worry, because you are awake… our struggles, heartaches, losses and pain will never have the last word over us when we remember that you are our Abba Father.

We see so clearly the enemy is at work…spiritual battles are all around…at times we don’t hear your voice as loudly and clearly as we would like, but you are always there whispering your words of love and encouragement over us… you are always there as the fierce warrior, protecting His children…You are there as the wise Father who always knows what to do in every situation…

When we feel overwhelmed, distraught or discouraged, help us to remember you are near…may we be mindful that Jesus is sitting at your right hand interceding for us…may we speak encouragement to ourselves and remind ourselves that our hope and help is in you, our Savior and God. We love you, Father and with gratitude we pray in Jesus’ name. Amen

May your heart be at peace!

~[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.simmersgarden.net/

Daily Prayer For September 20, 2017
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simmer's Garden :: The Alabaster Box :: Hope For The Broken Hearted Daily Prayer-
Jump to: