Simmer's Garden

A Simming BBS forum with an inspirational touch catering to The Sims PC games.

PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
cheers We are now on Twitter! Follow us!cheers Like our Facebook page and Twitter page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of August: August 2 - hisgurl0627, and August 2 - Lilly LeClaire. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Welcome to Simmer's Garden Summer Blessings to you!
Be Encouraged Today
Latest topics
» Daily Prayer For September 19, 2017
Yesterday at 4:12 am by CindaLove

» Daily Prayer For September 18, 2017
Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:19 am by CindaLove

» Daily Prayer For September 17, 2017
Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:24 pm by CindaLove

» Daily Prayer For September 16, 2017
Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:09 am by CindaLove

» Daily Prayer For September 15, 2017
Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:31 am by CindaLove

» Sims 4 Tray Importer
Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:28 am by CindaLove

» girard family single mom with her son for bbdoll
Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:13 pm by CindaLove

» Daily Prayer For September 14, 2017
Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:13 am by CindaLove

» Daily Prayer For September 13, 2017
Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:26 pm by CindaLove

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:26 pm
Quick Shortcuts
Simmer’s Garden Staff
Traffic Feed
Affiliates
Donate
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated 2016
Coming Soon
Coming November 10, 2017

Share | 

Hoping all is well in your area Cinda

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Broomhilda
Affiliate
Affiliate

Female

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Hoping all is well in your area Cinda   Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:09 pm

Cinda I know your in the areas with Tornadoes..I hope and pray that you are doing good and these tornadoes have missed you...

I worry when friends are in the paths of Tornadoes..it really worries me..

I love tornadoes..have been in 5..and most of them I was able to stand either on the porch or at the windows and watched them go by..and slept through 2 lol..I think they are fascinating but I still worry when it is someone I care about

~hugs and smiles my dear friends~

Back to top Go down
http://www.broomhildassims2.my-freeforum.com
CindaLove
Administration
Administration

Female

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hoping all is well in your area Cinda   Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:07 pm

thanx Hilda. I'm doing well, no storms here today, just one short one last night around 7:00; it's been a dreary day but no rain yet.
You love tornadoes? affraid You are one wild and crazy gal!! scaredy
Back to top Go down
http://www.simmersgarden.net/
Broomhilda
Affiliate
Affiliate

Female

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hoping all is well in your area Cinda   Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:01 am

I am glad no tornadoes in your home town..or close by..and yes I am one crazy gal tongueout  my kids and I when they were little used to sit on the porch and watch storms..and we would watch the clouds and see if any tornadoes would produce and if so about where it would land lol..sometimes we would be right..kids have been in 3..2 of them just on the outskirts of Boonville in 2011..and one in Columbia when Renee was 3 and the boys were in school..

John took pictures of the 2 here in Boonville..I wouldn't even have known about it except for the pictures..he was working out at the rest areas at the time..and they were just down the road missed going towards town..I was staying in a Motel just less then a mile from where they were at..I would have been outside watching them if I had heard the sirens going off..

The first one I ever seen was just after I got married the first time in 1980 in California, Mo and I was standing on the porch watching it..I have been fascinated ever since then..

Stay safe my friend.. flower

Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Moderation
Moderation

Female

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hoping all is well in your area Cinda   Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:44 pm

Ohhhh Myyyy Gooosh, if you are so right about that one, Cinda.  She should join those peeps who go looking for them, while the rest of us are running for shelter.   scaredy   whacky    lafflol  They are fascinating,,, I guess,,,, if you are talking about how they illuminate the sky with the beautiful colors and all, but so very deadly to anyone in it's path.  California has seen some of them recently, and I am not one who wants to see, nor be around when they hit.  We are having tons of rain now (clear today), and widespread flooding.  Strange how Calif goes for years - no rain - now more rain than we can handle.  With these storms we've had damaging winds that have uprooted trees, blown autos causing many deaths from peeps driving, or being blown off of the road into the Sacramento River.   I see on the news each night where Mother Nature is stomping her feet over our entire country.  I just pray all are safe and blessed to see another day. 

Godblessbear

Back to top Go down
Broomhilda
Affiliate
Affiliate

Female

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hoping all is well in your area Cinda   Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:42 pm

Hi Cinda..I was going to get on the other night..but we had a tornado here..and was worried you all was going to get one as well..I hope those tornadoes missed you and your family..

The tornado just went by us on I 70 on the South side of the interstate..we couldn't see it in the dark but seen it though the storm chasers on tv that were passing by..we also got hail..and high winds..and major lightening..I love storms lol..

Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Administration
Administration

Female

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hoping all is well in your area Cinda   Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:47 pm

Nothing happened here but rain where I'm at. It's 73 and partly sunny right now, Colder weather moving tomorrow with a chance of sleet and snow - crazy Arkansas weather! zombie
Back to top Go down
http://www.simmersgarden.net/
Broomhilda
Affiliate
Affiliate

Female

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hoping all is well in your area Cinda   Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:25 pm

So you didn't get any tornadoes the other night..that is good

It was really warm earlier today and now it is thundering but we might miss the rain..we are supposed to get from 1-3 inches of snow Saturday..and in the 30's..going from 70 to 30 in 2 days..and then stay a bit chilly for the rest of next week..and then rain on Wednesday..

John my son and I stood outside trying to see that tornado when the lightening was going off lol..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoping all is well in your area Cinda   

Back to top Go down

Hoping all is well in your area Cinda
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simmer's Garden :: Off-Topic & Other Discussions :: Off-Topic & Other Discussions :: Off-Topic Discussions-
Jump to: