Simmer's Garden

A Simming BBS forum with an inspirational touch catering to The Sims PC games.

PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Like our Facebook page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of June: June 22 - MamaLambNC. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Welcome to Simmer's Garden Summer Blessings to you!
Be Encouraged Today
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:26 pm
Quick Shortcuts
Simmer’s Garden Staff
Traffic Feed
Affiliates
Donate
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Like Us On Facebook
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated 2016

Share | 

Just an Update on Life Changes!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Moderation
Moderation

Female

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Just an Update on Life Changes!   Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:21 am

Hello my dear sweet friends!   mickeywave   I miss you all so much, but please know that I do try to pop in often to check on you all.  Things are moving quickly with my home selling and me looking for another place to move.  I'm telling you, this buying/selling property makes you old.  goofigirl   Lots of stress and just so much to deal with.  Like peeps roaming thru your home and looking thru stuff - which I get, they need to do.  My advice to anyone and everyone, don't live in the home you are selling.  Nothing is private anymore.  affraid   If you do sell, make sure everything's out!

I have stored a great deal of my things in something called, Pack-Rat, but I still have other things that I'm using.  Yeah, it's best to have everything out and not have worries about things being looked thru.  I went to a home yesterday and the poor woman was still living there. She, unlike myself, had all of her stuff - just everywhere, and she's a heavy smoker...  scaredy My allergies kicked in big time, but I looked thru her home and I truly felt bad for her as I totally understood how she much have felt me and my agent being there looking around.  I just felt uneasy looking thru things, so I let my agent open doors and all.

I really liked her home (except for the smoke), but that can be aired out good, and at that time I was the Only offer she had.  I hope it stays that way.  I'm waiting now to see if she accepts it.   I've made several offers on homes, but seems like so many RiCh Folks pop up with the Big $$$$ on hand and just bumps me right out the door.  Too, I've found I need to expand my sights to a higher priced home.  I was trying to stay below a certain amount and found I was not getting what I really liked.  Now if I was living on the East Coast, that would be a different tune.  They have beautiful homes for less that what Calif is paying.  If it was not for my daughter, I'd move out of CA in a heartbeat!

God is moving me right along, and he's leading me to where he wants me to be, and I'm hoping this is the place. Escrow on my home is up on Sept 5th and I don't think I'll be out by then, so I'll be doing a Rent Back for another month, and hopefully I can have a place to just move from here and right into my new place.  I know you all have been praying for me so thanks again!  

I'm starting my "To Do List", of who I need to contact and pass on notices and address changes to, etc..  Contact the P.O. to Hold my mail until I get a perm or temp address.  Start packing more boxes of stuff for my final days in my home.   sad   smh,,,, just lots and lots of stuff I need to do as everything has shifted to me physically moving.  Mad  dancer   Poor Ramses is just, "Traumatized"...  giggle  He doesn't know what's going on except there's a lot of 'movement'.  giggle

I'm gonna attempt to go to my Grief Session today.  I have not been in 3 more weeks or maybe 4, not sure as time is slipping by me so fast.  Last week I had planned to go, but took a much needed break and fell asleep   Sleep  didn't wake up for 3 hours.  I was down right pooped.  Ok, well gotta go, but I just wanted to say "Hi!" to everyone and let you know I'm still around and kicking and what's going on with me.   goofigirl  

Take Care and be Safe!  Love y'all much...  heartpump

BBdoll

Back to top Go down
Broomhilda
Affiliate
Affiliate

Female

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Just an Update on Life Changes!   Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:51 pm

Hey girl..glad you popped in to let us know you are still here lilrose

Keeping my fingers, toes, legs, arms, and eyes crossed and a whole lot of prayers in you getting this house giggle

~hugs and smiles~

Back to top Go down
http://www.broomhildassims2.my-freeforum.com
CindaLove
Administration
Administration

Female

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Just an Update on Life Changes!   Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:23 pm

Praying that you and Ramses find your dream home!

goodluck

PostSubject: Re: Just an Update on Life Changes!   

Back to top Go down

Just an Update on Life Changes!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simmer's Garden :: Off-Topic & Other Discussions :: Off-Topic & Other Discussions :: Off-Topic Discussions-
Jump to: