Simmer's Garden

A Simming BBS forum with an inspirational touch catering to The Sims PC games.

PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
cheers We are now on Twitter! Follow us!cheers Like our Facebook page and Twitter page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of August: August 2 - hisgurl0627, and August 2 - Lilly LeClaire. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Welcome to Simmer's Garden Summer Blessings to you!
Be Encouraged Today
Latest topics
» Daily Prayer For September 19, 2017
Yesterday at 4:12 am by CindaLove

» Daily Prayer For September 18, 2017
Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:19 am by CindaLove

» Daily Prayer For September 17, 2017
Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:24 pm by CindaLove

» Daily Prayer For September 16, 2017
Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:09 am by CindaLove

» Daily Prayer For September 15, 2017
Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:31 am by CindaLove

» Sims 4 Tray Importer
Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:28 am by CindaLove

» girard family single mom with her son for bbdoll
Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:13 pm by CindaLove

» Daily Prayer For September 14, 2017
Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:13 am by CindaLove

» Daily Prayer For September 13, 2017
Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:26 pm by CindaLove

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:26 pm
Quick Shortcuts
Simmer’s Garden Staff
Traffic Feed
Affiliates
Donate
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated 2016
Coming Soon
Coming November 10, 2017

Share | 

Random pics of my objects recolours

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lizzy

Female

Capricorn Cat

PostRandom pics of my objects recolours

This is random, as in my Photobucket albums I didn't add many more pics lately.

Short overview anyway of my objects recolours, old and new. Not so many though, because I never shared much of my creations (so I haven't made so many preview pics).

First, this was among my first objects recolours and I shared it at Blackpearlsims in 2010, and CrazyTulip was very impressed and told me that it's great work for a very first recolour project based on meshes. Before that Numenor helped also via E-mails for a few tricks :

Faustine kitchen vaisselier (original mesh) recolour with authentic Alsatian plates textures :

Kachelkamin (sort of traditional fireplace) recolour and the mesh is from wildalpiin (closed) :

Also once shared at BPS, for a Provence set :

Last year I made a second Alsatian set for an Alsatian big farm. Dressers recolours based on meshes by Lama :

A kitchen buffet recoloured (Summerhouse simsdivine) - I also recoloured the lovely chairs, dining table and a chair cushion :

A Welcome Alsatian woman in front of the house (in Alsatian villages you could see such iron designed characters quite often still in the 70s) and it's a stencil mesh which I just placed with a cheat code :

Whenever it's possible I like to work on specific themes for object recolours, even for a house I have in mind.

Last year I also made a huge Moroccan palace, fully furnished, so I retextured blankets to coordinate with velvet curtains, a Dubai bathroom sink, mirror and vanity table (from TSR) and such small bits. I rarely use entire furniture sets, I use meshes randomly for what I want to see in my houses.

I got a project unfinished for cave houses... Unfinished because of the big sorting which is a project by itself...

So I hope you like what I showed you here.

Hugs !

Lizzy
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Random pics of my objects recolours :: Comments

No Comment.

Random pics of my objects recolours

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simmer's Garden :: Blogs :: Blogs :: Lizzy's Blog-
Jump to: