Simmer's Garden
We are completing the process of moving the old Simmer's Garden to over here. As we complete the process, you may need to update your password with the 'I forgot my password' function.
Thank you for your patience.
~SG Staff

Simmer's Garden

A Simming BBS forum with an inspirational touch catering to The Sims PC games.

PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
cheers We are now on Twitter and Gab! cheers Like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter page and Gab page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to our following Simmer's Gardeners for the month of December: December 18 - Toniad31 and December 28 - Flutterby. We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Welcome to Simmer's Garden Christmas Blessings to you!
Christmas Candle
New Year’s Countdown

Be Encouraged Today
Latest topics
» Daily Prayer For December 15, 2017
Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:36 pm by CindaLove

» Sebastarosa
Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:41 pm by Flutterby

» Daily Prayer For December 14, 2017
Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:51 pm by CindaLove

» Daily Prayer For December 13, 2017
Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:47 pm by CindaLove

» Daily Prayer For December 12, 2017
Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:14 pm by CindaLove

» Daily Prayer For December 11, 2017
Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:09 pm by CindaLove

» Isabella Arias
Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:25 pm by CindaLove

» Cinda Simmer Simself
Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:22 pm by CindaLove

» Happy Birthday BBdoll!
Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:27 pm by Broomhilda

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:26 pm
Quick Shortcuts
Simmer’s Garden Staff
Traffic Feed
Affiliates
Donate
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
Pin Us On Pinterest
Follow Us On Gab
The Sims 4 Holiday Pack
*Click Pics*
**Free**
Updated 2016

Share | 

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DaisyRaggs
Honorary VIP
Honorary VIP

Female

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 11   Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:47 pm

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Part Chapter 11

On Monday morning Rachael said goodbye to her daughters. Alyson pleaded with her to stay a little longer, but she had promised Vincent she would return today.

Beatrix on the other hand gave her a hug goodbye. She would soon be an adult and understood how important it was for her mother the keep her job.

Rachael saw Ralf in the yard exercising and waved goodbye to him. She hoped he would soon be able to put Sarah's death behind him. Life was too short to spend it mourning for the departed.

Ralf was an extremely goodlooking man. There were plenty of single females in the village like Abra Ousby who would jump at the chance to be the next Mrs. Wylde.

Abra asked Ralf to give her lessons. Not that she didn't get enough exercise from just doing chores . . .

But this gave her an opportunity to have him all to herself.

Later that same day Ralf's son Raulin and the Fenton's daughter Olivia grew up into adults.

There was no reason to put off their wedding any longer.
"I'll go talk to Father Sullivan tomorrow and make arrangements", said Raulin.

After an exhausting walk Rachael finally arrived at Dargan Castle. She was getting too old to be having another baby she guessed.

As soon as Vincent saw her coming he came came out to greet her.
"I've missed you more than you will ever know", he said, "Are you feeling alright? You look more tired than usual."
"I'm alright, just getting old I guess", she said.
"You're only thirty-three, that's not old", he said, "Come sit down and get off your feet."

"How is Ralf doing?", he asked.
"He still has moments he breaks down and cries, but that's to be expected. He and Sarah were married to each other almost half their lives", she said.
"Did it take you a long time to get past your husband's death?", he asked.
"Yes and no. My daughters were still young and I had to be strong for them. That helped me get over him sooner than I would have thought possible", she said.

"Rachael, I hate thinking of you being unhappy. Are you happy living here with me?", he asked.
"Yes, I'm happy", she said, "Now I'm going to fix us something to eat. I bet you haven't eaten a thing today, have you?"
"No, I don't like eating alone", he said.

Rachael got up to go to the kitchen and the ghost of Tess jumped in front of her.
"Oh!", she screamed.

The ghost gave Vincent a discussed look and then disappeared.

"Vincent who is that . . . well I mean who was that?", she asked.
"Let's eat and I'll tell you all about her while we're having our meal", he said.

Rachael prepared the food, served Vincent a portion and joined him at the table.

"Alright, tell me who's ghost was that", she said.

"The ghost is my wife Tess. She died ten years ago. We had been married less than a year and she was expecting a baby. We were both happy and excited about the prospect of becoming parents."

"But then something went wrong. Tess started into labor early and she and the baby were taken from me forever."

"Vincent I'm sorry. I had no idea", she said.
"You don't have anything to appologize for Rachael. It's been ten long years", he said.

All of a sudden Rachael felt her just eaten meal rise into her throat. She grabbed her belly and moaned.
"What's wrong?", he asked.

"Vincent I'm going to have a baby", she said.
"Are you sure?", he asked.
"I've had two babies in the past", she said, "I'm sure."

"That's wonderful Rachael!", he said.

To be continued . . .
Back to top Go down
DaisyRaggs
Honorary VIP
Honorary VIP

Female

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 11   Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:48 pm

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 12

Over at Castle Dargan, Vincent and Rachael are awaiting the birth of their baby.
"Are you sure it's alright with you about the baby?", she asked.
"Yes, I told you I think it's wonderful", he said.

"Our son will have everything I can afford to give him", he said.
"Our son?", she said, "He might be a daughter, since I already have two of them."
"If this one is another daughter, then we'll have to try agin for a son", he said.

"Vincent, where are you going?", she asked.
"I'm going to take a bath before I retire for the night", he said, "Don't wait up for me. Go on to bed."

Vincent got in the tub and took a warm relaxing bath.

When he finally came to bed, Rachael was already asleep.

He lay down beside her and held her in his arms. He had needs that didn't have anything to do with his being a vampire, but he wasn't about to jeopardize the baby in Rachael's belly by fulfilling them tonight.

The next morning Ralf arrived to deliver the benevolences to Vincent. He unloaded the fish, vegetables and milk from the village.

Vincent went outside when he saw his friend.
"How are you doing Ralf?", he asked.
"Not too bad. I still have trouble getting to sleep at night without my Sarah beside me", he said.
"Yes, there's nothing like having a woman in your bed", agreed Vincent.

"Tell Rachael we want her to come to Raulin and Olivia's wedding this coming Saturday", said Ralf.
"I'll tell her. I know she'd like to be there, if she can make it", he said.

When Vincent came back inside, Rachael asked "What did Ralf have to say?"

"He said to tell you that Raulin and Olivia want you to come to their wedding next Saturday", said Vincent.
"Oh dear, I can't go looking like this", she said.

"You look beautiful Rachael", he said, "When ARE you going to tell your daughters about the baby?"

"I wanted to wait until after it was born. I can't put it off much longer", she answered.

As soon as Rachael went into the other room, she screamed "Vincent, the baby is coming!"

"Rachael, are you alright!", he asked.
"Yes, the pains help the baby to come", she said.

"Vincent, we have a son and he has your dark goodlooks."

Rachael handed the baby to Vincent.
"He's the most beautiful baby I've ever seen. What do you what to name him?"
"I'd like to name him Gavril. That was my father's name", he said.
"Then Gavril it is", she agreed.

"I'll give him a bottle, if you'd like to get some rest", said Vincent.
"Thank you. I am rather tired", she said.

Vincent fed his son a bottle of milk.

Then he put Gavril in the crib that had been empty for many many years.
"Sleep well my son", he said.
Then Vincent went to join Rachael.

To be continued . . .

Honorary VIP
Honorary VIP

Female

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 11   Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:50 pm

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 13

At Dargan Castle Rachael was getting ready to leave to go to the wedding.
"I fed the baby and put him in his crib. He should stay asleep until I get back", she said.

"Don't worry so much. I know how to give him a bottle and change his diaper if he wakes up", said Vincent.

Then Rachael left to go to the wedding. All her friends and neighbors would be there. And her daughters of course. She hoped they wouldn't be able to tell she had recently had a baby by looking at her.

By the time Rachael arrived at the church, Father Sullivan was beginning the ceremony.
"Village! We are gathered here in the sight of God and His bounty of Angels to join this man and this woman in a binding of life; it is an honorable estate, ordained in Paradise, and into which holy estate these two persons present come now to be bound."

The priest's words brought back memories of when she and Edward had gotten married. It was hard to believe that she had been so young and in love back then.

As Raulin and Olivia took their vows, Rachael thought about the hopes and plans she had had for her future with Aaron.

She saw Ralf with his plate of food. The villagers must have all donated their share of food for a week to make the wedding as lavish as possible.

Alyson saw her and came over to where Rachael was standing.
She asked "Mother, why didn't you come to visit us last Sunday?"
"I wasn't feeling well and was afraid I might have something you and the others in the village would catch", she explained.
"Will you be coming to visit tomorrow?", asked Alyson.
"Lord Vincent let me miss work today to come to the wedding. I can't ask him for tomorrow off, too", she said.

Ralf came over to thank her for coming.
"I delivered the benevolences to Lord Vincent. I didn't see you around anywhere", he said.
"Lord Vincent told me you had come. I was upstairs doing my chores", she said.

"Hello Rachael", said Father Sullivan, "How is the position as Lord Vincent's housekeeper working out for you?"
"Just fine your holiness", she said, "There's plenty to do and it pays enough for me to support my girls."

"I was hoping to see the Landlord today at the wedding, but I guess he doen't mingle with the peasants", he said.
"Oh, I'm sure he would have liked to come, but he had more pressing matters that needed his attention", she said.
She couldn't very well tell the priest that Vincent was a vampire and couldn't step foot inside the church. And the pressing matter that needed his attention was their infant son.

Rachael was taken aback when she saw Caleb Fenton.

The boy was the spitting image of Ralf. Caleb even had those unusual grey eyes like Ralf's. But who was she to be wondering, if Jonathan accepted him as his own.

Raulin and Olivia left to go home.

Rachael said her goodbyes and left to go back to Dargan Castle.

She saw the newlyweds kissing outside. She hoped their life together would be a happy one.

In the village, Raulin and Olivia were given their own two-room hut. It wasn't much, but to them it was a castle.

After changing into their night clothes, Raulin picked Olivia up in his arms and took her into the bedroom.

He layed her gently onto the bed and kissed her passionalely.

They cuddled and kissed until Raulin could stand it no longer.

"Can we now Olivia", he asked.
"Yes, we've waited so long", she said.

"It was everything I had imagined it to be", she said.
"Me too", said Raulin.

The next morning Ralf was up early hanging fish. He liked to get his chores done early so he could have the rest of the afternoon . . .

To swim in the pond.

"Where you going Garath!", he called.

"My back hurts. I'm going back inside", he said. Garath had never been known to be athletic like his father and Raulin.

Ralf went out to the barn and relaxed on the haystack. The wedding yesterday made him remember when he and Sarah got married. Those were the happiest times of his life.

"Ralf, would you like some company?", asked Abra Ousby.
"Sure come on over", he said.

"What are you thinking about that's making you so sad looking?", she asked.
"The wedding yesterday made me remember how happy me and Sarah were when we was first married", he said.

"I think you should be considering taking you another wife. Ralf, I could comfort you in your time of need", said Abra.

He held her in his arms and kissed her tenderly.

"Abra, I think I better stop while I can. I wouldn't want to do anything that we would regret later", he said.
"I wouldn't regret anything I do with you", she said.
"You should go now", said Ralf.
"You know where to find me if you should change your mind", she said.

To be continued . . .

Honorary VIP
Honorary VIP

Female

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 11   Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:54 pm

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 14

At Castle Dargan, Rachael and Vincent's son Gavril has had his first birthday.

He's an adorable little boy who looks a lot like his father.

Rachael finished his bath before she cleaned up the kitchen from supper.

Then Vincent played with him.

Started teaching him to walk.

He changed his diaper and . . .

Put him in his crib for the night.

Then Vincent lay on his bed and waited for Rachael to join him.

"I could have put Gavril to bed when I finished in the kitchen", said Rachael.
"I didn't mind doing it", said Vincent, "I really rather enjoy it."

He held her in his arms and gave her a lingering kiss and she kissed him back

"Is it alright?", he asked.
"Yes", she answered.

"I love you Vincent", she said.

"Yes, I know Rachael", he said.

Then he turned over and went to sleep and Rachael slid over behind him as close as she could.

The next day Vincent continued teaching Gavril to walk.
"Come on, come to me", he encouraged, "You can do it!"

Gavril finally learned to walk.

Vincent was as happy as he had ever been in his life. He loved being a father to Gavril.

Rachael picked up Gavril when Vincent brought him inside.

She gave him a much needed bath.
"You're a smart little boy. Your sisters didn't walk until they were nearly two years old", she told him.
"Sisters?", he asked.
"Yes, you have two of them. Their names are Beatrix and Alyson", she said.

"I'll take you to see them Sunday", she told him.
" Me go Sunday", he said.

Gavril discovered the big wooden box filled with toys.

He got a wooden painted hourse out of the box.

When he saw Vincent, Gavril asked him to read him a story.

The whole time Vincent was reading to him, Gavril stood up to listen.

The little boy started crying and asking to go to bed, so Vincent put him in his crib.

The next Sunday morning Gavril was up bright and early.

He asked Vincent to read him a story.

Gavril enjoys being read to as much as Vincent enjoys reading to him.

When he finished reading to his son, Vincent went to practice chess.

A few minutes later, Rachael called to Vincent, "We're leaving now! I'll be back tomorrow morning as usual."

Vincent ran out onto the porch.
"Where do you think you're taking MY son!", he asked.
"I'm taking him to the village to meet his sisters", she explained.

"He's not going to that nasty place!", Vincent yelled.

"It's alright for the peasants to live there, but it's not good enough for your son to visit overnight?", asked Rachael.

"They're use to it! Do you want Gavril to catch a diease while he's there?", asked Vincent.
"Of course not", she said.
"Well then go on along without him", said Vincent, "You can ask the girls to come here to visit him."

Then Rachael left to go to the village alone.

When Rachael arrived at the village . . .

She waved hello to Ralf who was getting out of the creek.

"Hello Rachael", he said.

"How are you doing Ralf?", she asked.
"Not too bad. I believe it gets a little easier every day", he said.
"I'll talk to you later. I have something that's waited long enough to tell my girls", said Rachael.

Rachael went inside the hut where her daughters lived with the Edgar family.
"Girls I have something very important to tell you", she said.
"What is it Mother?", asked Alyson.
"I have a son, well you two have a little brother", she said.
"How old is he? Where does he live?", they asked.

"He lives at Castle Dargan. Gavril just had his first birthday a few days ago. Lord Vincent is his father", said Rachael.

"Did Lord Vincent force you to do . . . THAT?", asked Alyson.
"NO! He wouldn't do that", she said.

"Mother, you mean you gave your consent! How could you do such a thing?", asked Beatrix.
"It just happened. It's too late to worry about it now", said Rachael.

To keep her hands busy and not wanting to answer anymore questions right then, Rachael fixed something for them to eat.

"Lord Vincent told me to ask you to come to Castle Dargan to visit your little brother", she told them.

"Would you like to go back with me tomorrow?", she asked.

To be continued . . .

Honorary VIP
Honorary VIP

Female

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 11   Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:58 pm

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 15

"I have to help Mrs. Edgar change the bedcovers and wash them tomorrow", said Beatrix.
"I promised to go swimming with Garath tomorrow after I finish my chores", said Alyson.
"Well next Sunday, you can come to Castle Dargan to visit instead of me coming here", said Rachael, "Will that be alright with you both?"
"Yes!", they both agreed.

Meanwhile over at Castle Dargan . . .

Vincent is discovering how it feels to have sole responsiblity for the care and entertainment of an active toddler.  He played castle with Gavril until the little boy got bored with it.

Then Vincent talked to Gavril.

He read a story to him when he asked.

Gavril finally started to get tired.

Being a true blood vampire gave Vincent the gift of unusual physical strength, but even that didn't help when dealing with a spoiled toddler.  He was glad to be able to tuck the little boy in for the night.

He wasn't tired physically, just emotionally drained.  Vincent relaxed on his bed and thought about Rachael.  

The ghost of Tess came into the room and lay beside him.
"What are you going to do if Rachael doesn't return?", she asked.
"She'll be back tomorrow", he said.
"Dealing with two spoiled little boys might be more than she can handle", said Tess.

"Now that wouldn't be any problem for me", she said coming closer.
"Leave me alone!", he shouted.

"Please Vincent, give me a chance to be a wife and mother.  You know how much I was looking forward to it", said Tess.

"You've been dead for ten years.  All we had together is gone!  I don't love you anymore!", he shouted.

The ghost of Vincent's wife left his bedroom, went back up to the family crypt and disappeared into her urn.  

All was quiet, at least for now.

The next morning at the peasant village, Rachael hugs Alyson goodbye.
"I'll see you next Sunday", she said.

Then Alyson was off to talk to Ralf's son Garath.

Rachael waved goodbye to Beatrix who was busy washing clothes.

"My girls are coming to visit me at Dargan Castle next Sunday instead of me coming here", she told Isabel Edgar.
"Oh may, you mean to say that the Lord and master is actually allowing them into his castle?", said Isabel.
"Yes, Lord Vincent told me to invite them", said Rachael.

Rachael waved goodbye to Ralf.  He seemed to be doing alright now.  He definitely wasn't wanting for female companionship.  Abra Ousby and Bridget Edgar were both varying for his attention.

From the looks of things she would guess that Abra had won this round.

If she wasn't in love with Vincent, she might also be thinking about Ralf as more than just a friend.

She walked a little faster just thinking about Vincent and their son waiting at home for her.

To be continued . . .

Last edited by daisyraggs on Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaisyRaggs
Honorary VIP
Honorary VIP

Female

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 11   Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:06 pm

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 12

Over at Castle Dargan, Vincent and Rachael are awaiting the birth of their baby.
"Are you sure it's alright with you about the baby?", she asked.
"Yes, I told you I think it's wonderful", he said.

"Our son will have everything I can afford to give him", he said.
"Our son?", she said, "He might be a daughter, since I already have two of them."
"If this one is another daughter, then we'll have to try agin for a son", he said.

"Vincent, where are you going?", she asked.
"I'm going to take a bath before I retire for the night", he said, "Don't wait up for me. Go on to bed."

Vincent got in the tub and took a warm relaxing bath.

When he finally came to bed, Rachael was already asleep.

He lay down beside her and held her in his arms. He had needs that didn't have anything to do with his being a vampire, but he wasn't about to jeopardize the baby in Rachael's belly by fulfilling them tonight.

The next morning Ralf arrived to deliver the benevolences to Vincent. He unloaded the fish, vegetables and milk from the village.

Vincent went outside when he saw his friend.
"How are you doing Ralf?", he asked.
"Not too bad. I still have trouble getting to sleep at night without my Sarah beside me", he said.
"Yes, there's nothing like having a woman in your bed", agreed Vincent.

"Tell Rachael we want her to come to Raulin and Olivia's wedding this coming Saturday", said Ralf.
"I'll tell her. I know she'd like to be there, if she can make it", he said.

When Vincent came back inside, Rachael asked "What did Ralf have to say?"

"He said to tell you that Raulin and Olivia want you to come to their wedding next Saturday", said Vincent.
"Oh dear, I can't go looking like this", she said.

"You look beautiful Rachael", he said, "When ARE you going to tell your daughters about the baby?"

"I wanted to wait until after it was born. I can't put it off much longer", she answered.

As soon as Rachael went into the other room, she screamed "Vincent, the baby is coming!"

"Rachael, are you alright!", he asked.
"Yes, the pains help the baby to come", she said.

"Vincent, we have a son and he has your dark goodlooks."

Rachael handed the baby to Vincent.
"He's the most beautiful baby I've ever seen. What do you what to name him?"
"I'd like to name him Gavril. That was my father's name", he said.
"Then Gavril it is", she agreed.

"I'll give him a bottle, if you'd like to get some rest", said Vincent.
"Thank you. I am rather tired", she said.

Vincent fed his son a bottle of milk.

Then he put Gavril in the crib that had been empty for many many years.
"Sleep well my son", he said.
Then Vincent went to join Rachael.

To be continued . . .

Honorary VIP
Honorary VIP

Female

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 11   Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:07 pm

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 13

At Dargan Castle Rachael was getting ready to leave to go to the wedding.
"I fed the baby and put him in his crib. He should stay asleep until I get back", she said.

"Don't worry so much. I know how to give him a bottle and change his diaper if he wakes up", said Vincent.

Then Rachael left to go to the wedding. All her friends and neighbors would be there. And her daughters of course. She hoped they wouldn't be able to tell she had recently had a baby by looking at her.

By the time Rachael arrived at the church, Father Sullivan was beginning the ceremony.
"Village! We are gathered here in the sight of God and His bounty of Angels to join this man and this woman in a binding of life; it is an honorable estate, ordained in Paradise, and into which holy estate these two persons present come now to be bound."

The priest's words brought back memories of when she and Edward had gotten married. It was hard to believe that she had been so young and in love back then.

As Raulin and Olivia took their vows, Rachael thought about the hopes and plans she had had for her future with Aaron.

She saw Ralf with his plate of food. The villagers must have all donated their share of food for a week to make the wedding as lavish as possible.

Alyson saw her and came over to where Rachael was standing.
She asked "Mother, why didn't you come to visit us last Sunday?"
"I wasn't feeling well and was afraid I might have something you and the others in the village would catch", she explained.
"Will you be coming to visit tomorrow?", asked Alyson.
"Lord Vincent let me miss work today to come to the wedding. I can't ask him for tomorrow off, too", she said.

Ralf came over to thank her for coming.
"I delivered the benevolences to Lord Vincent. I didn't see you around anywhere", he said.
"Lord Vincent told me you had come. I was upstairs doing my chores", she said.

"Hello Rachael", said Father Sullivan, "How is the position as Lord Vincent's housekeeper working out for you?"
"Just fine your holiness", she said, "There's plenty to do and it pays enough for me to support my girls."

"I was hoping to see the Landlord today at the wedding, but I guess he doen't mingle with the peasants", he said.
"Oh, I'm sure he would have liked to come, but he had more pressing matters that needed his attention", she said.
She couldn't very well tell the priest that Vincent was a vampire and couldn't step foot inside the church. And the pressing matter that needed his attention was their infant son.

Rachael was taken aback when she saw Caleb Fenton.

The boy was the spitting image of Ralf. Caleb even had those unusual grey eyes like Ralf's. But who was she to be wondering, if Jonathan accepted him as his own.

Raulin and Olivia left to go home.

Rachael said her goodbyes and left to go back to Dargan Castle.

She saw the newlyweds kissing outside. She hoped their life together would be a happy one.

In the village, Raulin and Olivia were given their own two-room hut. It wasn't much, but to them it was a castle.

After changing into their night clothes, Raulin picked Olivia up in his arms and took her into the bedroom.

He layed her gently onto the bed and kissed her passionalely.

They cuddled and kissed until Raulin could stand it no longer.

"Can we now Olivia", he asked.
"Yes, we've waited so long", she said.

"It was everything I had imagined it to be", she said.
"Me too", said Raulin.

The next morning Ralf was up early hanging fish. He liked to get his chores done early so he could have the rest of the afternoon . . .

To swim in the pond.

"Where you going Garath!", he called.

"My back hurts. I'm going back inside", he said. Garath had never been known to be athletic like his father and Raulin.

Ralf went out to the barn and relaxed on the haystack. The wedding yesterday made him remember when he and Sarah got married. Those were the happiest times of his life.

"Ralf, would you like some company?", asked Abra Ousby.
"Sure come on over", he said.

"What are you thinking about that's making you so sad looking?", she asked.
"The wedding yesterday made me remember how happy me and Sarah were when we was first married", he said.

"I think you should be considering taking you another wife. Ralf, I could comfort you in your time of need", said Abra.

He held her in his arms and kissed her tenderly.

"Abra, I think I better stop while I can. I wouldn't want to do anything that we would regret later", he said.
"I wouldn't regret anything I do with you", she said.
"You should go now", said Ralf.
"You know where to find me if you should change your mind", she said.

To be continued . . .

Honorary VIP
Honorary VIP

Female

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 11   Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:07 pm

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 14

At Castle Dargan, Rachael and Vincent's son Gavril has had his first birthday.

He's an adorable little boy who looks a lot like his father.

Rachael finished his bath before she cleaned up the kitchen from supper.

Then Vincent played with him.

Started teaching him to walk.

He changed his diaper and . . .

Put him in his crib for the night.

Then Vincent lay on his bed and waited for Rachael to join him.

"I could have put Gavril to bed when I finished in the kitchen", said Rachael.
"I didn't mind doing it", said Vincent, "I really rather enjoy it."

He held her in his arms and gave her a lingering kiss and she kissed him back

"Yes", she answered.

"Yes, I know Rachael", he said.

Then he turned over and went to sleep and Rachael slid over behind him as close as she could.

The next day Vincent continued teaching Gavril to walk.
"Come on, come to me", he encouraged, "You can do it!"

Gavril finally learned to walk.

Vincent was as happy as he had ever been in his life. He loved being a father to Gavril.

Rachael picked up Gavril when Vincent brought him inside.

She gave him a much needed bath.
"You're a smart little boy. Your sisters didn't walk until they were nearly two years old", she told him.
"Sisters?", he asked.
"Yes, you have two of them. Their names are Beatrix and Alyson", she said.

"I'll take you to see them Sunday", she told him.
" Me go Sunday", he said.

Gavril discovered the big wooden box filled with toys.

He got a wooden painted hourse out of the box.

When he saw Vincent, Gavril asked him to read him a story.

The whole time Vincent was reading to him, Gavril stood up to listen.

The little boy started crying and asking to go to bed, so Vincent put him in his crib.

The next Sunday morning Gavril was up bright and early.

He asked Vincent to read him a story.

Gavril enjoys being read to as much as Vincent enjoys reading to him.

When he finished reading to his son, Vincent went to practice chess.

A few minutes later, Rachael called to Vincent, "We're leaving now! I'll be back tomorrow morning as usual."

Vincent ran out onto the porch.
"Where do you think you're taking MY son!", he asked.
"I'm taking him to the village to meet his sisters", she explained.

"He's not going to that nasty place!", Vincent yelled.

"It's alright for the peasants to live there, but it's not good enough for your son to visit overnight?", asked Rachael.

"They're use to it! Do you want Gavril to catch a diease while he's there?", asked Vincent.
"Of course not", she said.
"Well then go on along without him", said Vincent, "You can ask the girls to come here to visit him."

Then Rachael left to go to the village alone.

When Rachael arrived at the village . . .

She waved hello to Ralf who was getting out of the creek.

"Hello Rachael", he said.

"How are you doing Ralf?", she asked.
"Not too bad. I believe it gets a little easier every day", he said.
"I'll talk to you later. I have something that's waited long enough to tell my girls", said Rachael.

Rachael went inside the hut where her daughters lived with the Edgar family.
"Girls I have something very important to tell you", she said.
"What is it Mother?", asked Alyson.
"I have a son, well you two have a little brother", she said.
"How old is he? Where does he live?", they asked.

"He lives at Castle Dargan. Gavril just had his first birthday a few days ago. Lord Vincent is his father", said Rachael.

"Did Lord Vincent force you to do . . . THAT?", asked Alyson.
"NO! He wouldn't do that", she said.

"Mother, you mean you gave your consent! How could you do such a thing?", asked Beatrix.
"It just happened. It's too late to worry about it now", said Rachael.

To keep her hands busy and not wanting to answer anymore questions right then, Rachael fixed something for them to eat.

"Lord Vincent told me to ask you to come to Castle Dargan to visit your little brother", she told them.

"Would you like to go back with me tomorrow?", she asked.

To be continued . . .

Honorary VIP
Honorary VIP

Female

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 11   Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:08 pm

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 15

"I have to help Mrs. Edgar change the bedcovers and wash them tomorrow", said Beatrix.
"I promised to go swimming with Garath tomorrow after I finish my chores", said Alyson.
"Well next Sunday, you can come to Castle Dargan to visit instead of me coming here", said Rachael, "Will that be alright with you both?"
"Yes!", they both agreed.

Meanwhile over at Castle Dargan . . .

Vincent is discovering how it feels to have sole responsiblity for the care and entertainment of an active toddler. He played castle with Gavril until the little boy got bored with it.

Then Vincent talked to Gavril.

He read a story to him when he asked.

Gavril finally started to get tired.

Being a true blood vampire gave Vincent the gift of unusual physical strength, but even that didn't help when dealing with a spoiled toddler. He was glad to be able to tuck the little boy in for the night.

He wasn't tired physically, just emotionally drained. Vincent relaxed on his bed and thought about Rachael.

The ghost of Tess came into the room and lay beside him.
"What are you going to do if Rachael doesn't return?", she asked.
"She'll be back tomorrow", he said.
"Dealing with two spoiled little boys might be more than she can handle", said Tess.

"Now that wouldn't be any problem for me", she said coming closer.
"Leave me alone!", he shouted.

"Please Vincent, give me a chance to be a wife and mother. You know how much I was looking forward to it", said Tess.

"You've been dead for ten years. All we had together is gone! I don't love you anymore!", he shouted.

The ghost of Vincent's wife left his bedroom, went back up to the family crypt and disappeared into her urn.

All was quiet, at least for now.

The next morning at the peasant village, Rachael hugs Alyson goodbye.
"I'll see you next Sunday", she said.

Then Alyson was off to talk to Ralf's son Garath.

Rachael waved goodbye to Beatrix who was busy washing clothes.

"My girls are coming to visit me at Dargan Castle next Sunday instead of me coming here", she told Isabel Edgar.
"Oh may, you mean to say that the Lord and master is actually allowing them into his castle?", said Isabel.
"Yes, Lord Vincent told me to invite them", said Rachael.

Rachael waved goodbye to Ralf. He seemed to be doing alright now. He definitely wasn't wanting for female companionship. Abra Ousby and Bridget Edgar were both varying for his attention.

From the looks of things she would guess that Abra had won this round.

If she wasn't in love with Vincent, she might also be thinking about Ralf as more than just a friend.

She walked a little faster just thinking about Vincent and their son waiting at home for her.

To be continued . . .

Honorary VIP
Honorary VIP

Female

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 11   Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:09 pm

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 16.1

After a long walk Rachael could see Castle Dargan in the distance. Never in a million years would she have ever thought she would be living there.

"Vincent, I'm home!", she called.

"I missed you Rachael", said Vincent.
"I missed you, too", she said, "Where is Gavril?"
"He's still asleep. I think he likes keeping late hours", laughed Vincent.

Gavril woke up and started screaming for attention.

Rachael went upstairs to take him out of his crib.
"Good morning my beautiful boy", she said.

When she put him down on the floor, he ran over to his toys and started playing.

While Gavril was amused with his toys Rachael took a bath, changed clothes and fixed her hair.

Then she put Gavril in his highchair with a bowl of mush . . .

While she fixed something for herself and Vincent to eat.

"Did you tell your daughters that they have a little brother?", asked Vincent.

"Yes, they're coming Sunday morning to visit", she said, "They took the news better than I had imagined."

That afternoon Vincent caught up on some paperwork at his desk.

While Gavril played with his toys . . .

Rachael started painting a portrait of him. She wanted to be able to remember how he looked as a toddler.

The painting was progressing very quickly.

She stopped to give Gavril a bottle of milk and put him in his crib for a nap.

When she went back downstairs Vincent met her in the hall.
"The portrait of Gavril is a wonderful likeness", he said, "You're a very talented artist Rachael."
"Thank you Vincent. I'd like to paint one of you, if you don't mind posing?", she said.
"I don't mind, if that's what you want to do", he said.

Then Vincent posed for Rachael to paint his portrait.

Vincent soon tired of posing, went over to the piano and started playing.

Rachael continued to paint. She wanted to get as much of the portrait done as possible before Gavril woke up.

Meanwhile at Willow Creek, chores have been done and it's time to enjoy life's little pleasures . . .

Ralf was taking advantage of one of the last warm days before the winter cold came.

Since Ralf enjoyed swimming in the creek so much, Abra decided to make it one of her favorite activities.

Ralf got out of the creek and lounged on the bench under one of the weeping willow trees.

Abra came over and sit down beside him.
"I hope you don't mind if I join you", she said.
"No I don't mind", he said.
"It's nice and warm today but I'm afraid we won't have many more days left that we can swim in the creek", she said.

Abra was both surprised and pleased when Ralf motioned for her to "Come over here".

"You look different today", he said, giving her a questioning look.
"I took the twine out of my hair so it would dry quicker", she said.
"I like it loose like that", he said, "But there's something else that's different."

"Do you think it might be that I've grown up since the last time you saw me", she laughed, nuzzeling his neck.

"You know, I believe that's it", he said, "You're even prettier now."
"Thank you for saying that, but I don't consider myself pretty", she said.
"Why is that?", asked Ralf.
"My skin is too dark and my hair is too curly", said Abra.
"You know something, my Sarah use to complain because she was so pale and her hair was so straight", he laughed, "Women are never staisfied with the way they was born."

Ralf gave her a log and lingering kiss. She was the only woman except for Sarah that he had kissed with such feelings.

Abra returned his kiss with new found feelings of her own.

"I think I better be going on home", she said.
"Goodnight Abra", he said.

Confused by the feelings she had for Ralf, Abra left to go home to give them more thought.

The next Sunday morning Rachael looked out the kitchen window and shouted "Vincent, they're here!"

Alyson and Beatrix had arrived to visit Castle Dargan.

"I'm so glad to see you both", said Rachael, "I thought today would never come."

She gave Alyson a hug.

"You've grown up so beautiful", she said, giving a grownup Beatrix a hug.

When Vincent came outside, Rachael introduced him as Lord Vincent, not sure what she should call him in front of her daughters. The words sounded strange on her lips now.

"Pleased to meet you your Lordship", said Alyson.
"I'm glad to meet you", he said.

"We met before, but you might not remember me", said Beatrix.

"Yes I remember. You came to bring the news of Sarah Wylde's death", said Vincent, "You do look somewhat different than you did."

"You must be my little brother Gavril", said Beatrix, "I'm your big sister."
"Sister", said Gavril.

Beatrix was watching Gavril.

"My little brother is just as beautiful as you", she told Vincent.
"Well, I am his father. That sometimes happens with sons", he said.

About that time, Gavril started laughing excitedly.

Then he grew up into a child.

To be continued . . .

Honorary VIP
Honorary VIP

Female

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 11   Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:10 pm

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 16.2

He ran to Vincent and was given a birthday hug.

He grabbed a slice of cake that Rachael had baked as a surprise.

After they finished eating, Alyson played a game of chess with her little brother.

While Rachael cleaned up the kitchen. . .

Vincent entertained Beatrix in the sitting room.
"I hope you and your sister don't have any hard feelings toward me because of the situation with your mother", he said.
"Oh no, Mother is old enough to make her own decisions when it comes to things like that", said Beatrix, "I was surprised when she told us, but I understand how she feels about a man like you."

Gavril came into the room and asked Vincent to play Red Hands

Then he went to bed.

Rachael and Alyson joined Vincent and Beatrix in the sitting room. The girls caught Rachael up on the latest gossip in the village and made polite conversation with Vincent.

Rachael urned down the bed in her bedroom for Beatrix and Alyson to sleep.

The girls were soon sound asleep on the unusually comfortable bed.

By the time Rachael went to bed, Vincent was already asleep. She cuddled up close behind him and went to sleep.

Beatrix was unable to stay asleep in a strange place and being too curious for her own good, decided to explore the castle.

She entered the Dargan family crypt on the top floor.

She walked over to get a closer look at the portrait of a beautiful blonde lady, wondering who she was and how she died.

As Beatrix turned to leave, the ghost of Tess jumped up in front of her and scared her half to death.

She ran into Vincent on her way out.
"What are you doing in here?", he asked.
"I couldn't sleep and just wanted to have a look around", she explained.

To be continued . . .

Honorary VIP
Honorary VIP

Female

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 11   Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:12 pm

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 17.1

At Castle Dargan, Beatrix had gone to the family crypt where she had encountered Tess' ghost and ran into Vincent on her way out.

She kissed him tenderly.

"I've been wanting to do that since I first saw you", she said.

Then Vincent held her in his arms and kissed her deeply.
She returned his kiss with yourthful passion.

"I think I need to sit down", she said.

"I understand now why my mother stays here with you", said Beatrix.
"Rachael is free to leave whenever she wants", he said, "I'm not forcing her to stay against her will."

They both turned to look when Tess' ghost appeared.

"Who is that?", asked Beatrix.
"That is or rather was my wife Tess. She died ten years ago", he said.

"I think Tess needs to learn that you don't belong to her anymore", said Beatrix.

Then she kissed Vincent passionately and he returned her kiss.

"I better get back to bed before Alyson wakes up", she said, "I'll see you at breakfast in the morning."
"Goodnight Beatrix", said Vincent.

Beatrix returned to bed quietly without waking Alyson.

When Vincent returned to his bedroom, Rachael was up and waiting for him.

"Where have you been?", she asked.
"I couldn't sleep and went for a walk", he said.

"Did you miss me?", he asked.

He swooped her up into his arms and . . .

Carried her over to the bed and kissed her passionately.

"Yes!", she said.

The next morning, Rachael prepared breakfast. She wanted to make sure her girls returned home with full stomachs.

"Thank you for letting me visit", Alyson told Vincent.
"You were more than welcome. I hope you and your sister will come again soon", he said.

"Goodbye little brother", said Alyson.
"Goodbye Alyson", said Gavril.

Rachael gave Beatrix a hug goodbye.

Then she hugged Alyson goodbye.

"Goodbye Beatrix", said Vincent, "You and your sister are welcome to visit anytime.

Having said their goodbyes, the girls left to go home.

After a long walk Alyson amd Beatrix arrived home.

Alyson could hardly believe her eyes when she saw Ralf playing Punch U-Punch Me with his son Garath. Garath had grown up into quite a handsome man.

"I hardly recognized you Garath", she said.
"I'm the same old me", he said, "Just in a different package."

Then he gave her a friendly hug.

Beatrix had seen right off that Caleb had also grown since she had been gone.
"May goodness aren't you a handsome young man. Do I know you?", she joked.

"Beatrix you know I'm Caleb Fenton", he said.
"Yes I know. I was just having some fun with you", she laughed.

"What did she have to say", Jonathan asked Caleb.
"She just told me how handsome I was since I grew up", said Caleb.
"Well, you better stay away from that one. She's nothing but trouble", he said.

Raulin's wife Olivia made her way across the yard. She's expecting their first baby any day now.

In fact today happens to be that day. She started into labor in front of the apple trees.

"We have a daughter", she said, "Isn't she beautiful?"

She handed the baby to Raulin.

The baby has brown eyes, brown hair and her late grandma Sarah's skintone. They named their daughter Sarah Rebecca Wylde.

Both fanilies came to welcome the new baby and congratulate the parents.

Then Olivia and Raulin took little Sarah home.

To be continued . . .

Honorary VIP
Honorary VIP

Female

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 11   Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:13 pm

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 17.2

A few days later some of the peasants in Willow Creek were sick with the flu. First was Jonathan Fenton.

Next to become ill was the Fenton's son Caleb.

Anne was kept busy caring for her both husband and her son.

Then Ralf's son Garath . . .

And his son Raulin were also taken ill.

Then Ralf started feeling sick and . . .

Was forced to take to his bed.

When her mother told Abra that Ralf and both his sons were sick with the flu, she wanted to do what she could to help.

Not even thinking about the risk to her own health, she hurried to Ralf's bedside.

She prayed that he would be alright.

She didn't know what she would do if anything happened to Ralf.

To be continued . . .

Honorary VIP
Honorary VIP

Female

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 11   Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:14 pm

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 18

Over at Willow Creek things are back to normal. The bout of flu that plagued so many of the peasants has run it's course and all have recovered.

Raulin and Olivia Wylde's daughter has grown up into a toddler. She was out outside playing with her ragdoll when . . .

Ralf came along.

When she saw him, she came running as fast as her little legs would carry her.

He picked her up and threw her in the air. Sarah loved the attention from her grandfather.

"Hello Ralf, glad to see you're out and about", said Caleb.
"Yes, the same to you", said Ralf.

As Ralf was carrying Sarah to her house, he remembered when Caleb was her age. He would have liked to have paid more attention to the boy but being the way things were, it would have caused more suspicions than anything else. "Why did that son have to look so much like me?", he thought to himself.

After he took Sarah to her house, Ralf went to his friend Jasper Ousby's house. He had been friends with Jasper and his wife Sadie since they were all childern.
"Jasper sit down over there with Sadie. I got something important to ask you both", said Ralf.

"You've both known me for quite a while now and I reckon you know all there is to know about me", he said, "What I want to ask you is can I have your permission to marry your daughter?"

"Ralf you're a lot older than Abra. You have a son older than her and besides that, you're a grandfather now", said Sadie.

"Ralf, do you love our little girl?", asked Jasper.

"Yes I do", he said, "And I know I can be a good husband to her."

Jasper whispered something to Sadie while Ralf waited for their decision.

Then Sadie gave a "thumbs up" to Ralf's request.

Jasper gave his old friend a friendly hug.

Ralf sit on the fisherman's stage and worried that Abra might turn him down.
He hadn't felt this way about a woman since his Sarah. He knew he could be a good husband if he was given the chance.

He lay back and watched the clouds. Abra came along and asked to join him.

"What were you thinking about?", she asked.
"You", he said.

She jumped up.
"You were thinking about ME?", she asked.
"Yes, actually I was", he said, "There's something I want to ask you."

"Abra will you marry me?", he asked.
"Oh Ralf I'd like nothing better, but I have to get my parents permission", she said.

"I already asked them", he said.

"Then YES!", she said.

"I love you Ralf", she said.
"I love you, too", he said.

To be continued . . .

Honorary VIP
Honorary VIP

Female

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 11   Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:15 pm

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 19

At Castle Dargon, Vincent was in the mood for some early Sunday morning affection from Rachael. He gave her a passionate kiss . . .

Then carried her over to the bed.
"is it alright?", he asked.
"No Vincent, not now", she said.

"YOU"RE refusing ME!", he shouted.

""Gavril is awake and besides that, my daughters will be here soon.

"Honestly Vincent, you act like a spoiled child when you don't get your way", she said.

A few minutes later Beatrix and Alyson arrived.

Alyson had grown into an adult since her last visit.
"Alyson you're beautiful", said Rachael.

She gave her a hug.

She gave Beatrix a hug.

"You're just as beautiful as your mother", Vincent told Alyson, "Welcome back."

Then he gave Beatrix a welcome hug.

"I'm glad you and Beatrix came back", said Gavril, "We don't ever have any other company."

Rachael fixed something to eat and asked her daughters to join them.
"How is everyone at the village doing?", she asked.

"Several of the men had a bout with the flu, but they've all recovered now", said Beatrix, "And Ralf Wylde asked Abra Ousby to marry him and she said yes."

"Abra is a lovely girl, she deserves a man like Ralf. He was a good and faithful husband to Sarah for many years, even with her so sick", said Rachael.

"Really Mother, are you blind?", said Beatrix, "Take a good long look at Caleb Fenton."
"Now Beatrix you shouldn't be saying things like that without any proof. If Jonathan accepts Caleb as his own, then so be it", said Rachael.

Beatrix played a game of chess with Gavril most of the afternoon. He enjoyed having a new opponent besides his mother who he could beat.

Vincent, Alyson and Rachael sit in the livingroom and chatted.

After supper Gavril went to bed.

Alyson and her mother were ingrossed in a game of chess.

Vincent had gone outside to get a breath of fresh air.

"Will it be alright if I join you?", said Beatrix.
"Yes of course", he said, "I always enjoy your company."

"Beatrix, do you have a special young man at the village?", he asked.

"No, none of them can conpare to you", she laughed, nuzzeling his neck.

"Will you come with me to a place that's more private? We'll both be in trouble if anyone should come out and see us", he said.
"Yes, I'll go anywhere with you", she said.

Vincent and Beatrix walked down to the garden which was at the other end of the property.

They sit on one of the stone benches.
"This is much more private isn't it?", he asked.
"Yes, it's like we're in our own little world", she said.

Vincent kissed her passionately and she returned his kiss with unbridled passion of her own.

"I have to have you", he said.
"I'm yours for the taking", she said.
"I'll think of something", he said, "We better go back inside before they come looking for us.'

"Goodnight Vincent", she said.

By the time Vincent came to bed, Rachael was already asleep.
"Good", he thought to himself, "No questions to make excuses for tonight."

The next morning when Rachael looked out the kitchen window . . .

She saw snow covering the ground.
"It snowed", she said, "You girls can't go home until the weather improves."

To be continued . . .

Honorary VIP
Honorary VIP

Female

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 11   Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:16 pm

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 20

When Vincent and Beatrix were able to sneak away from the rest of the household, they met in the family crypt.
"I found somewhere we can go", he said.
"Oh Vincent, I can hardly wait", she said.

"Meet me outside tonight after everyone is asleep", he said.
"Alright, I'll be there", she said.

Then Beatrix swooned while thinking about what they had planned for tonight.

When Vincent went into the livingroom, Gavril came and sit beside him.
"Father may I ask you something?", asked Gavril.
"Yes, of course", said Vincent.

"What is it that makes Beatrix and Alyson my sisters? I don't understand", he said.
"Come over here with me and I'll try to explain it to you", said Vincent.

"You see, when your mother was young she was married to a man named Edward Smith. He was Beatrix and Alyson's father", said Vincent, "I'm your father but Rachael is their mother and your mother, too. That makes them your sisters and you their brother."
"Thank you Father for explaining it to me", he said.

He asked his father to play Red Hands and Vincent let him win, which made Gavil quite happy.

Later that night, after everyone else had gone to bed Beatrix met Vincent outside.
"I thought Alyson would never go to sleep", she said, "What about my mother? Was she asleep?"
"Yes, Rachael is getting older and sleeps very soundly.", he said.

"Where are we going?", she asked, "It's so cold out tonight.".
"There's an old stable at the back of the property. It's not far", he said.

Vincent unlocked the door and went inside.
"It feels a lot warmer in here", he said.

Beatrix came in the door and Vincent wrapped her in his arms.
"Beatrix, you're a desirable young woman and your innocence is intriguing", he said.

]
Then he picked her up and . . .

Carried her over to the haystack.
"Beatrix, are you sure you want to do this? I don't want to force you to do anything you're not ready to do", he said.
"I've never been more sure of anything in my life", she said, "I want you Vincent!"

"Yes, Vincent!", she said.

Later . . .

"It was just as wonderful as I had imagined. You're an incredible man", she said.
"Beatrix, I'm not an ordinary man. I'm a vampire", he said.
"You're joking, right?", she said.

"No, it's not a joke. I'm a true blood", he said.
"Well, whatever you are, I love you", she said.
"Yes, I know", he said.

"We best be getting back before one of them wakes up", he said.

"Being with you tonight was the most wonderful thing I've ever done", she said.
"You better hurry on inside before you catch a chill", he said.

The following morning over at Willow Creek, Ralf Wylde was on his way to the barn to do some chores.

He ran into Caleb Fenton.
"Ralf, can I to talk to you in private?", he asked.
"Alright, I'm on my way to the barn. Come with me", he said.

Caleb walked with Ralf to the barn.

When they sit down on the bench, Caleb surprised Ralf when he asked,"Ralf, are you my father?"
"Jonathan is your father! What makes you think he's not?", asked Ralf.
"My mother's eyes are blue, Jonathan's eyes are brown and mine are grey like yours", he said, "And besides I look an awful lot like you."

"Yes, I'm the one who planted the seed. But Jonathan nurtured and loved you. He's the one who made you who you are Caleb. Jonathan truly IS your father, not me", said Ralf.

"Thank you for giving me life. I'll always be grateful to you for that", he said.

"You've grown up into a fine young man who your father can be proud of", said Ralf, "I'm proud of you, too."

To be continued . . .

Honorary VIP
Honorary VIP

Female

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 11   Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:17 pm

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 21

Ralf went back into the barn and lit a fire in the forge.  He wondered if he had done the right thing by telling Caleb Fenton the truth. Well what was done was done.  It was too late to wory about it now.

Anne Fenton came storming into the barn.
"What did you talk about with Caleb?", she asked.
"He asked me if I was his father", said Ralf.
"And what did you tell him?", she asked.

"I told him the truth", he said.

"You shouldn't have told him", she said.

"The boy ain't stupid. He had already figured it out anyway", said Ralf, "I'm tired of lying to cover up more lies.  It's time we both done owned up to what we done."

Then Anne left, still upset with Ralf.

Ralf stood in front of the forge and warmed himself at the fire.  Abra entered the barn and asked . . .

"You want some company?"
"Yes, come on over here", he said.

"There's something that's been bothering me that I need to tell you", he said.
"Is it something I've done?", she asked.
"No, nothing like that", he said, "Abra, I've done some things in the past that I'm not very proud to admit."
"Nothing you've done can be that bad.  Ralf, you're a good person", she said.

"But I'm NOT a good person!  I'm a lier and a cheat! I don't deserve a woman like you", he said.

"Tell me what you did that you think is so bad", she said.

"When my Sarah was so sick and wasn't able to be a wife to me . . . well you know", he said, "I cheated on her with Anne Fenton.  Abra, I'm Caleb's father."

"Ralf, I don't know what to think.  I love you, but I'm not sure if I can trust you now", she said.

Then she hurried out before Ralf could see her crying.

Ralf lay on the haystack and thought about the turn for the worse his life had taken.  Maybe he shouldn't have told Abra about Anne and Caleb, but he couldn't have married her without her knowing.  If she didn't love him enough to forgive him, then so be it.

Just about then, his grandaughter Sarah came into the barn.
"Grandfather, will you play Red Hands with me?", she asked.

Glad for the distraction, Ralf told her yes.

They played Red Hands and being that Ralf didn't have his full attention on the game, Sarah won.

"I must be getting old.  You beat me", he laughed.

"Grandfather, you don't look so old", said Sarah.
"Little Sarah, today I feel older than my years", he said.

To be continued . . .
Back to top Go down
DaisyRaggs
Honorary VIP
Honorary VIP

Female

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 11   Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:59 pm

[QUOTE=Dsydk11]

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 22

At Castle Dargan Vincent was playing the piano.

Alyson was reading to Gavril. Even though he knows how to read himself, he still enjoyed being read to by the adults in the household.

Beatrix and Rachael were sitting on the couch discussing the weather.
"With the unusually warm spell we've had the last few days, the snow has just about all melted", said Rachael, "I would think you girls will be able to go home tomorrow."

"Yes, I guess we can", said Beatrix, "I must remember to tell Lord Vincent how much we appreciate him putting up with us these extra days."

"Don't be silly. I haven't heard him complain and I think he rather enjoyed having you. And I know Gavril has enjoyed your company", said Rachael.

When Vincent came into the setting room, Beatrix stood up.
"Good afternoon Lord Vincent", she said, "I was just telling my mother that I need to thank you for letting us stay these extra days."
"It wasn't a problem Beatrix. You're welcome here whenever you care to visit", he said.

Beatrix moved over to sit in a chair so Lord Vincent could sit on the sofa. She wanted to scream when he draped his arm around her mother's shoulders. She felt as if he belonged to her now.

Taking all she could possiblily stand, Beatrix excused herself and left the room.

Later on she ran into Vincent in the hall.
"Why such a sad expression on such a beautiful face?", he asked.
"I have to go home tomorrow. I won't see you for a whole week", she said.

"Meet me outside tonight. We'll have plenty of time to be alone", he said
"Alright, I'll be there", she said.

Later that night, after everyone else was asleep Beatrix and Vincent met outside.
"I felt like strangling Alyson. She's excited to be going home tomorrow and had a hard time falling to sleep", said Beatrix.
"Well Rachael fell asleep almost as soon as her head hit the pillow", he said.

After a short walk they arrived at the old barn.
"Well it's just the same as when we left it last time", he said.
"Yes, so it is", she said.

"I wish there was somewhere we could go that was nicer than this", he said, "You deserve a bed with silk covers and a soft pillow for your head."

"As long as you're here, it doesn't matter. I can just close my eyes and pretend we're in your bed", she said.
"In that case would you relax on "my bed" with me?", he asked.

Beatrix did as Vincent asked and he joined her.
"Come closer. I promise not to bite", he said.

"Vincent, watching you with my mother this afternoon was very upsetting", she said.
"I'm sorry that the little affection I showed to Rachael upsets you", he said, "She's the mother of my son. I have to keep her from getting suspicious."
You're young and untouched by anyone but me", he said, "That makes you more special to me."
"Vincent I'll never what anyone but you", she said.

He gave her a romantic kiss and she kissed his back.

"Yes, I want you Vincent!", she said.

Later . . .

"We better get back before Alyson or your mother wakes up", he said.
"I wish we didn't have to", she said.
"I know Beatrix, but we can't always have everything we want", he said.

To be continued . . .
[/QUOTE]

Honorary VIP
Honorary VIP

Female

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 11   Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:00 pm

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Part 23

At Castle Dargan Gavril has grown up into a handsome teenager. On his last birthday his mother had baked him a cake, but he was too old to worry about such childish things as that today.

"Father, do Alyson and Beatrix have to go home today?", he asked.

"Your sisters have been gone from their home in the village for quite sometime and have plans to return today", said Vincent.

"You've grown up into quite a goodlooking fellow. How do you suppose that happened?", said Vincent, tickling the boy playfully.

"Mother says I have your dark good looks", he said.

"Yes, you do look a lot like I did when I was your age", said Vincent.

Beatrix and Alyson were eating breakfast in the kitchen before they had to leave.

"Why do you look some gloom. You should be glad to be going home", said Alyson, "I've missed our friends and neighbors in the village, haven't you?"

"No I haven't. I wish I could stay here and not ever have to go back", said Beatrix.

"Lord Vincent isn't our father or even our stepfather. We're only guest here. So you don't have any choice but to go home", said Alyson.

Gavril came into the kitchen to tell his sisters goodbye.

"Are you coming back to visit next Sunday Alyson?", he asked.

"Yes, I'll try to come back, that is if I'm caught up on my chores by then", she said.

Gavril gave her a hug goodbye.

"I'm going to miss you", he said.

"Goodbye until next Sunday little brother", said Beatrix, "I'll be back. There's nothing that can keep me away."

Then Gavril gave Beatrix a hug.

"I wish you didn't have to go", he said.

"I wish I didn't either", she thought to herself.

Then Beatrix and Alyson told their mother and Lord Vincent goodbye.

And left Dargan Castle once again to return to the peasant village.

Rachael cried after her daughters left. If she knew about Beatrix and Vincent's affair, she would be glad that one of her daughters was gone.

"Rachael are you alright", asked Vincent.

"It's just that having my girls here the extra days makes it harder to see them leave", she said.

"If it upsets you that much to see them go, I'll ask them if they'd like to move in when they return next Sunday", said Vincent.

"Oh Vincent, that would be wonderful, but I can't let you support childern who aren't even any relation to you", she said.

"I just want you to be happy", he said.

To Be Continued . . .

Honorary VIP
Honorary VIP

Female

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 11   Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:01 pm

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 24

At the peasant village Abra has had second thoughts about her argument with Ralf. She was on her way to the barn to ask his forgiveness for doubting him.

When she walked into the barn she saw Ralf poking at the fire in the forge.

"Ralf I been thinking and I want to apologize for what I said the other day", she said.
"You'll saying you can trust me now?", he asked.
"Yes that's what I'm saying", she said.

"Abra I don't want or need no apology from you!", he shouted, "I don't think you're old enough to know what it takes to love a man like me".

"I been doing some thinking of my own. I think we should break off our engagement!", he said.

"You're the one who doesn't know what love is! I don't want to marry you anyway!", she shouted.

"Maybe you're right. I thought I loved Sarah, but when things didn't turn out like I expected I cheated on her", he said, "I can't grarantee It won't happen again. Abra you're young and you got your whole life ahead of you. You don't need nobody like me."

She started crying, then ran out.

Ralf let her leave, knowing it was for the best.

A few minutes later Beatrix walked into the barn.
"You look like you just lost your best friend", she said, when she saw the sad look on Ralf's face.
"I did in a way", he said.

"You want to talk about it. I'm a good listener", she said.

Beatrix lay down on the hay and asked Ralf to join her.

"Now tell me who this best friend is you lost", she said.
"Me and Abra had an argument and I broke off our engagement", he said.

"What did you and her argue about?", asked Beatrix.
"I told her I had cheated on Sarah. Then she said she couldn't trust me to be faithful to her either", he explained.
"Ralf, nobody's perfect. We all have our little secrets", she said.

"You need a woman who understands a man like you. Abra is just a child", said Beatrix.
"You aren't much older than her. What makes you think you know about such things?", he said.
"I may be young in years, but I know from experience what a man like you needs", she said.

She gave Ralf a passionate kiss on the mouth and he returned it with a passion of his own.

"Can I . . . you know?", asked Ralf.
"Yes, I want you", she said.

To be continued . . .

Honorary VIP
Honorary VIP

Female

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 11   Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:04 pm

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 25

At Dargan Castle Rachael was studying her face in the mirror. New lines and wrinkles seemed to have appeared overnight. She guessed she was just getting old, which shouldn't have surprised her since today was her birthday.

She saw Vincent in the mirror when he walked into the sittingroom. Compared to him she looked and felt even older. He would never know how it felt to be old.

She went over to the window and looked out. She wasn't ready to let Vincent see how much older she looked. When he had told her he was a True Blood vampire she should have known this day would come.

"Rachael, is there something wrong. You seem so distrance this morning", he said.
"Can't you see? I'm an old woman now", she said.
"You're still a beautiful desirable woman", he said.
"Well I don't feel beautiful or desirable this morning", she said.

"Let me go fix breakfast. That's about all I'm good for now", she said.

Vincent had no idea how to deal with an old woman who was feeling sorry for herself.

"Today's Sunday. Beatrix and Alyson should be arriving soon", said Gavril, "I can hardly wait to tell them that they're going to live here with us."

"You should wait and let your father ask them first", said Rachael, "They may not want to move in."

"Your sisters are grown women. They can make their own decisions", said Vincent.

When Beatrix and Alyson arrived Gavril ran out to greet them.

"I'm so glad to see you both", he said, "I missed you."
"We've missed you, too", said Beatrix.

Rachael greeted her daughters. They wished her a happy birthday when they noticed she had aged.

Vincent greeted the girls and asked them to move in.

Alyson refused the invitation then gave him a hug.

"Yes, thank you Lord Vincent", said Beatrix, "I'll try to earn my keep.".

Then Vincent gave her a hug.

Beatrix and Vincent will make the most of the time they have now.

At Willow Creek . . .

Ralf Wylde was beginning to feel just as old as his years. He was born into the peasant life fifty-four years ago today.

He walked over to his Sarah's grave and mourned for what might have been.

He saw Abra Ousby sitting on a bench under one of the weeping willow trees.
"Would you like some company?", he asked.
"Sure, sit down", she said.

"I've been doing some thinking and I've decided I want more than what I got now", he said.

"None of us here have very much, but we try to make the best of what we got", she said.
"I didn't mean material things", he said.

"Abra, do you think maybe you can give me another chance? I'm older and I hope a little wiser now", he said.

"Ralf, I'll give you all the chances you need", she said.

To be continued . . .

Honorary VIP
Honorary VIP

Female

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 11   Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:05 pm

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 26

At Castle Dargon Vincent and Rachael were outside playing a game of chess.

"I'm going inside and take a nap for an hour or so", said Rachael, "I expect you can find some way to entertain yourself."
"Yes, I believe I can", he said.

After seeing her mother go upstairs Beatrix hurried outside . . .

"Vincent, you've been out here with Mother all morning", she said.
"We were playing a game of chess. You should know how long that takes", he said.
"I know, but I need some time alone with you", she said.
"I got to see what Gavril's doing."
"I just saw him laying on his bed reading", she said.
"Go wait for me in the old barn. I'll be there in a few minutes", he said.

Beatrix went out to the barn and waited for Vincent.

After making sure Gavril and Rachael were in their rooms Vincent headed toward the barn.

Meanwhile . . .

Caleb Fenton had come by to see Gavril. (Caleb had been coming with Ralf to deliver the benevolences to Lord Vincent and he and Gavril had become friends)
"Gavril, come down here!", he shouted.

"I'm here. What do you want?", asked Gavril.

They played Punch U - Punch Me which Caleb won.

The boys ran around to the back of the castle, just missing Vincent.

"Come over here and lay beside me", said Beatrix, "I have to tell you something."

"Alright you have my full attention. What is it that you have to tell me?", he asked.

"I'm going to have a baby", she said.
"Are you sure?", he asked.
"I've been getting sick to my stomach and my belly is swollen. I'm sure that's what it is", she said.

"I'm sorry Vincent. I didn't mean for it to happen", she said.
"I know Beatrix. It's not your fault. It just happens sometimes", he said.

"But what am I going to do? Mother will be furious with me", she said.
"She's not going to be very happy with me either", he laughed.
"You really think we should let her know you're the father?", she asked.
"Of course, what can she do?", he said.

When the boys heard voices coming from the barn they peeked in the windows and saw . . .

Vincent kissing Beatrix passionately.

"Do you want me?", he asked.
"Yes Vincent, always", she answered.

"Your father was kissing your sister", said Caleb.
"She's my half-sister. We have the same mother but different fathers", explained Gavril, "Anyway he isn't even married to my mother."
"Oh well I guess it's alright then", Caleb said.

"Come on, let's go before they see us", Gavril told Caleb.

"Where are we going?", asked Gavril.
"I thought you might want to go to my house", said Caleb.

In the barn . . .

"Do you want me to tell Rachael about the baby?", asked Vincent.
"No, I think I should be the one to tell her", said Beatrix.

Beatrix went inside to tell her mother. . .

"Mother I need to talk to you", she said
Rachael looked up from her book. She stood up. "What is it dear?", she asked.

"I wish there was an easy way to tell you, but there isn't", she said, "Mother I'm going to have a baby."

"You're going to have a baby? After Vincent was kind enough to let you move in, you think he's going to let you bring in another man's child?", asked Rachael.

"Mother, it's his baby!", shouted Beatrix.

"Did he force you to do THAT with him?", asked Rachael.
"Really Mother, did he have to force YOU?", said Beatrix.

"How could you seduce him when you knew I loved him?", shouted Rachael.

"Yes Mother, you love HIM but he loves ME", shouted Beatrix.

"I don't believe you", said Rachael.
"Well go ask him", said Beatrix.

Then Rachael left to find Vincent.

"Vincent, I want the truth. Are you in love with Beatrix?", she asked.

To be continued . . .

Honorary VIP
Honorary VIP

Female

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 11   Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:06 pm

[

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 27

At Castle Dargan Rachael had confronted Vincent about how he felt about Beatrix.
"Well, are you going to answer me or not?", she asked, "I'm waiting."

"Beatrix was a young innocent inexperienced girl and I wanted her. Now she belongs to me and is going to have my baby. Of course I care for her", he said.

"How can you stand there and tell me that? I love you Vincent and I thought you loved me!", she shouted.

"You're the mother of my son and I care for you, but I never told you I loved you", he said.

"You're despicable!", Rachael screamed, as she slapped Vincent.

Vincent looked Rachael in the eye and calmy said "Rachael, get out before I kill you!"

Not doubting what Vincent was capable of doing, Rachael left as she had come, with only the clothes on her back.

Vincent went into the livingroom where Beatrix was waiting.
"What did you say when Mother asked you if you loved me?", she asked.
"I told her the truth", he said.
"Yes I know you do Beatrix", he said.
To be continued . . .

Honorary VIP
Honorary VIP

Female

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 11   Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:08 pm

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 28

As Gavril was returning to the castle after his visit to Caleb's house . . .

He saw his mother coming out the backdoor.

He crouched down beside the porch so she wouldn't see him because he hadn't asked for permission to go out.

Rachael was too upset to even notice and hurried out the gate.

Gavril entered the kitchen through the backdoor. He was concerned as to where his mother had gone. She very rarely left home unless there was some problem at the village.

His father was in the livingroom and called Gavril over.
"Sit down son. I need to tell you something", said Vincent.

"What is it you want to tell me?", asked Gavril.
"Your mother moved out and went back to Willow Creek. ", said Vincent.

"Why did she leave? What happened?", he asked.
"We had an argument and she walked out", he said.

Gavril jumped up off the sofa.
"Why didn't you stop her?", he shouted.

"Your mother is a stubbon woman. It wouldn't have helped. But don't worry, Beatrix will take over your mother's responsibilies", said Vincent.
"Yes I'm sure she will", said Gavril.

"Where are you going?", asked Vincent.
"I'm going to my room. I'll see you at breakfast", said Gavril.

Being too tired and sleepy to worry about the situation between his parents, Gavril went to sleep.

Vincent went to Beatrix's room and crawled into bed beside her.

"Beatrix are you asleep?", he asked.
"No, I've just been lying here worrying about what Gavril will think about Mother leaving", she said.
"You don't need to worry any longer. I already told him", said Vincent.
"Was he awfully upset?", she asked.
"Yes, but he'll get over it. I told him not to worry, that you would take over Rachael's respnsibilities", he said.

"Well I know one I won't mind taking over", she smiled just thinking about doing woo hoo with Vincent..

"And might that be what I'm thinking", he asked, "Do you want me Beatrix?"
"Yes, always Vincent", she answered.

Afterwards Beatrix fell asleep and Vincent got out of bed.

"As soon as Gavril gets use to his mother being gone, I'll move Beatrix into my bedroom", he thought to himself.

Over at Willow Creek Alyson greeted her mother with a friendly hug.

"What's wrong Mother", she asked, "You look upset."

"It's that sister of yours. She seduced Vincent and now she's going to have his baby", said Rachael.

"Mother I don't want to sound harsh but isn't that the same thing you did?", said Alyson.
"But I love Vincent and I thought he loved me", said Rachael.
"Mother if he loved you, Beatrix wouldn't have been able to seduce him", she said.

Meanwhile . . .

Olivia Wylde was in labor with her and Raulin's second child. Their daughter Sarah was already a teenager.

She delivered a beautiful baby boy with brown hair and brown eyes like both she and Raulin. They named their son Kieran.

When Ralf heard that he had a grandson he was happy, but it did make him feel old.

He went into the barn and lay on the haystack to think. His relationship with Abra was alright, but he still wasn't sure about marriage to her.

About then Isabel Edgar walked into the barn.
"That looks comfortable. Can I join you?", she asked.
"Sure, help yourself", he said.

"Have you and Abra got engaged again yet?", she asked.
"No. I ain't sure marriage is what I want. Abra is right much younger than me", he said.

"Maybe you need a woman like me instead", she said.

Ralf gave her a romantic kiss.

"My Matthew has been gone for a long time. I'm yours for the taking if that's what you want", she said.

"Yes, I do", he said.

Just then Abra walked in and saw Ralf with Isabel.
"I was right! You can't be trusted!", she screamed.

"I told you I won't good enough for a girl like you", he said.

"Ralf, you're right. You're not", she said.

To be continued . . .

Honorary VIP
Honorary VIP

Female

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 11   Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:11 pm

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 29

At Castle Dargan Gavril has grown into a handsome adult with his father's dark good looks.

When Caleb Fenton came over the two friends played their favorite game. Caleb had also grown up into an equally handsome adult.

"My mother moved back to Willow Creek", said Gavril.
"I know. I heard my mother and father talking about it last night", said Caleb.
"I'm going to the village. I want to make sure she's alright", he said.

"Do you know why she left?", asked Caleb.
"Father said they had an argument and she just walked out", said Gavril, "He told me not to worry that Beatrix would take over Mother's duties."
"I'm sure she will. l can think of one in particular", said Caleb.
"I'm sure what we saw going on in the stable with Father and Beatrix must be the cause", said Gavril.

They soon arrived at Willow Creek.
"Mother said Rachael was staying with Alyson", said Caleb.
"I'm going in to talk to her", said Gavril, "Wait for me out here.".

Rachael greeted Gavril with a hug.

"You've grown into a handsome man. I'm sorry I missed your birthday", she said.
"That's alright. I'm sure you must have had good reason for coming back here", he said.
"Sit down and I'm tell you what happened", she said.

"Vincent and Beatrix are having an affair", said Rachael, "I confronted him with it, we argued and I slapped him."

"You slapped Father? That must have really made him angry", said Gavril.
"Yes, that's when he told me to get out before he killed me. I had no choice but to come here", she said.

"Mother, are you alright? Is there anything you need?", he asked.
"No, I'll be fine now that I've seen you", she said.

"Goodbye Mother. I'll be back to see you", he said.

Caleb was waiting outside and they went to the barn to talk.

"Well, did your mother tell you why she left?", asked Caleb.
"Just as I thought. She found out about Father and Beatrix's affair", said Gavril.
"Are you going to be able to stay there knowing what you do?", he asked.

"My sister is just another of my father's pets. I'm his only son and heir. Her living there isn't going to take that away from me", said Gavril.

"Where are we going?", asked Gavril.
"We're going someplace where we can celebrate becoming adults", said Caleb.

To be continued . . .

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 11   

Back to top Go down

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Chapter 11
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simmer's Garden :: The Sims 2 :: The Sims 2 Topics & Tools :: The Sims 2 Stories-
Jump to: